I’m a creative designer with 6 years experience. I’m confident in both digital and print, although I see my career progressing towards the digital field. My approach in digital design is to solve the users problem with the simplest solution and create the best user experience.
Digital Designer / Graphic Designer / July 2016 - Present / Freelance
Clients and Agencies I have worked with: Track, Code-M, Contagion, FCB, Ogilvy, Assignment Group, JWT, Affinity ID, Z Energy, Auckland University, Skinny Mobile, Countdown, Griffins, Premier Beehive, Westpac, AirNZ and AA Insurance.
Lead Web Designer / Oct 2015 - April 2016 / Sing Tao Daily Europe
- Work with internal team to, and stakeholders to drive the looks and feel of web projects
- Translate business requirements into intuitive user interfaces
- Developer wireframes and design comps for new Web initiatives and implement
- Take the project from concept through to launch
- Work closely with stakeholders, design and development team to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project
- Create and deliver project work plans
- Identify resources and assign responsibilities
- Manage day to day operational aspects of the project
Web and Graphic Designer / Dec 2014 - Sept 2015 / Net Ventures Business Intelligence Ltd
- Develop engaging and exciting creative ideas for branding, print and digital projects
- Responsible for creating a variety of online and offline assets to delight the customer base and drive engagement through thoughtful visual design
- Deliver high quality and compelling deliverables that are customer-focused, simple and intuitive.
Industries I know well
Travel and tourism, Retail, Automotive, Agriculture
Mediums I know well
Digital & Print
Auckland University of Technology
2009 – 2011 / Bachelor of Design majoring in Graphic Design
2006 – 2007 / Diploma in Graphic Communication
Fluent in English and Cantonese