- Project name/Type
- Daily UI Challenges
- Interaction Design, Microsites, UI Design, UX Design
- Project name/Type
- Wild Snow - Website Design
- Mockups, UI Design, User Testing, UX Design, UX Research, Wireframing
- Sport & Leisure
- Project name/Type
- Agrofy - Redesign of Existing Platform
- Ideation, Interaction Design, Prototyping, UI Design, UX Research, Wireframing
Product Designer with 15+ years of experience working as a designer and as a developer. I am passionate about building products that solve complex problems and deliver results through an iterative data-driven process, combining empathy and observation with ideation and production. I enjoy problem-solving, storytelling, psychology, and helping businesses to achieve their goals from a design thinking approach.
Over the years I have gained experience in several areas, such as technology, agriculture, entertainment, travel, insurance, e-commerce, architecture, food and beverage, hospitality, and winter sports. I am also interested in other areas like finance, education, and innovation. What I do:
- Product Design
- UX Design
- UI Design
- User Research
- Interaction Design
- Visual Design
- Usability Testing
- Responsive Design
Agile / Lean
Product Designer - UX / UI Designer / Jan 2018 - Present / Self Employed
Consultant for companies in New Zealand and the United States.
- Conducting User Research to discover user needs and pain points, and how to articulate them with business goals to create experiences that are enjoyable and efficient.
- Learning about users and the business through interviews, surveys, usability testing, contextual interviews, and interviews with stakeholders.
- Testing assumptions and design solutions through wireframes, sitemaps, prototypes, and mockups.
- Leading product design and coordinating with production teams
Customer Relations Supervisor / May 2018 - Nov 2018 / Ruapehu Alpine Lifts (RAL Ltd)
Whakapapa, New Zealand
I had the opportunity to travel to New Zealand with a Working Holiday Visa. I wanted to experience this awesome country while I still worked as a Product Designer remotely. I had the purpose of try new things as often as possible, challenge myself, and push my limits. I always wanted to learn how to ski, and one of the best ways to do it was to get a job in a ski resort. After one season skiing, I took my instructing exam and passed. My job at the ski resort required:
- Lead a multicultural team of 17 members, in charge of the roster, payroll, and staffing.
- Improved general customer experience by implementing and modifying the processes for queuing, lost property, signage, and bookings.
- Trained the team members to understand customer needs and requirements to suggest the most accurate product.
- Dealt with feedback and complaints.
Lead UX / May 2016 - Jan 2018 / Agrofy
- Led a multidisciplinary team to work in an iterative and data-driven approach based on Agile methodologies to coordinate development and design.
- Generated user stories, personas, and use-case scenarios for various components and sections; communicated the user experience to the rest of the teams through walk-throughs, interactive prototypes, and wireframes.
- Improved navigation to reduce the time that users were taking to find a category. Coordinated with developers the implementation of AWS to improve the search experience, generating more accurate results faster.
- Worked with professionals in other areas of the company to design new features and generated new categories to expand the business.
Industries I know well
Mediums I know well
Universidad Nacional de Rosario
Bachelor's Degree, Design and Visual Communications, General, Licenciatura en Diseño de Comunicación Visual
2007 - 2011
Activities and Societies: Hacer diseño hoy 2
Digital Design Analyst, Digital Communication and Media / Multimedia
2002 - 2004
Organización de jornada-seminario sobre nuevas tecnologías (2003).