I am a highly skilled broadcaster with over eight years’ experience at British Sky Broadcasting, Ericsson in London and Sky Television in Auckland. I currently work as a freelance producer, filming, editing and researching short content.
I do all the filming for my projects using a Nikon DSLR equipt with a range of lenses to provide for professional results.
I use Adobe Premiere Pro 2018 to edit all my work and have developed my technical style to create appealing, creative and slick content.
For all graphics, I use After Effects 2018 to create titles.
Media Importation Manager / Aug 2016 - Aug 2017 / TVNZ
- I coordinate with international production companies to organise the delivery of over 1000 assets a month. With an annual delivery budget of $450,000, my position requires me to think outside the box when attempting to get programmes delivered on time and under budget. This demands a high level of negotiation; organisation as well as a technical understanding of broadcast and file codecs.
- As the first point of contact for clients to TVNZ, my position entails sustaining positive relationships with all stakeholders internally and externally.
Scheduler / Feb 2016 - Aug 2016 / Warner Bros.
Editorial Assistant (Cricket) / May 2014 - Dec 2015 / Sky UK
- Identifying and managing footage for highlights packages.
- Researching possible cricket stories for broadcast.
- Accessing archival content for studio Communicating with producers during live matches, highlighting shots, commentator comments Attending field shoots Writing and submitting show treatments.
Industries I know well
Health & Beauty
Mediums I know well
Graduate Diploma, Sociology – University of Auckland 2016
Bachelor of Communications – Auckland University of Technology 2009